Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Dial C for Chihuahua by Waverly Curtis



Dial C for Chihuahua

Author: Waverly Curtis
Category: Murder Mystery
My Rating: 4 Stars
Suitable for ages:  Young teens+
Format read for review: Kindle
Pages: 351

Description: This book is a funny murder mystery. It’s a story about a woman that adopts a Chihuahua from an animal shelter. It turns out that this dog is special and helps the woman solve cases with her PI job.

In Short: This is a story about a woman and her Chihuahua that solve murder mysteries while having some funny mishaps along the way. A fun blend of mystery and comedy perfect for dog lovers.

Pros:  The characters are cute and very likable.  The Chihuahua is so cute and funny. Having a Chihuahua myself I could really visualize the descriptions the author is giving when describing what the Chihuahua is doing. 

Cons: The only reason I didn't give this book 5 stars is because I wasn't kept glued to the book. It lacked a little something to make it perfect. The only time I give a book a 5 star is when it’s a book that is so good I just can’t put it down.




No comments:

Post a Comment