Friday, February 28, 2014

Oh Shit, I'm Dead (REVIEW)

Oh Shit, I'm Dead: A Journey into the Afterlife

Author:  G.R. Williams
Category: Paranormal
Suitable for: Teens and up
My Rating: 4 Stars
Format Read for Review: Kindle
Pages: 68

Description: This is a short story about a 83 year old man that dies.  He doesn't understand at first that he is dead. He begins to realize that he is dead and is taken into different rooms to show him his past. He learns things that he didn't know and is shown old memories. At the end he is given a choice that I don't think I could have made.

In Short: This book has an entertaining view point of death. It's a light and quick read.


Pros: This is a short and entertaining story.  It's sad, funny and creative.


Cons: I had no notable issues with this book. 

This book is currently $0.99 on Amazon for the kindle edition. Find it here. 


No comments:

Post a Comment