Friday, April 25, 2014

The Touch of Ghosts (REVIEW)

The Touch of Ghosts: Writer's Cut (Alex Rourke)

Author:  John Rickards
Category: Mystery
Suitable for: teen thru adult
My Rating: 4.5 Stars
Format Read for Review: Kindle
Pages: 198

Description: This story is about a private investigator name Alex. His girlfriend is murdered and he is trying to find out who did it. His investigation takes him to a small town infested with drugs and corruption.

In Short: This is a great book with a lot of twists. I would recommend it to anyone who likes a good mystery novel with a lot of surprising turn of events.

Pros: I couldn't put this book down. It has interesting characters and unique settings. Just when I thought I knew who there killer was there would be a new twist.


Cons: The rough language could of been left out. 


No comments:

Post a Comment