Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Steal Me: A Haunted Roads Novel - Release Announcement!


Released today, May 31, 2016. 


I so badly wanted to read this book in time to review it for release day but unfortunately I just didn't have the time. I will be reviewing it soon though, so check back! So why is this release so exciting to me, you may wonder. I'll tell you, I just LOVE India R Adams' writing! Here are my reviews of a couple of her other books, Blue Waters and My Wolf and Me. These are amazing 5 star novellas. 

India R Adams has an extraordinary talent for writing amazingly deep stories with wild twists that make the reader feel such a huge range of emotions. When I read her books I laugh and cry, gasp and scowl. The characters really come to life and show you their story. And because she "shows" you what is happening instead of just "telling" it, you live the story.

So in a nutshell, this is why I am announcing to you the release of Steal Me. India's books are pure gold, top-shelf, amazing quality books. I definitely urge you to check out this book or her other books. Steal Me is a more adult novel with some possible triggers but if you are looking for something more teen/young adult (YA) friendly check out the Tainted Water series or the beautifully sweet love story for all ages, My Wolf and Me. If you follow this link to her website you can get the first book of the Tainted Water Series, Blue Waters for FREE!



  




No comments:

Post a Comment