Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Little Bad Wolf and Red Riding Hood (REVIEW)


Free Story - Little Bad Wolf and Red Riding Hood

Newfangled Fairy Tales 


Author: Timothy Tocher
Editor: Bruce Lansky
Category: Children's Book (Non-Illustrated)
Suitable for: All ages
My Rating: 5 Stars
Format Read for Review: Kindle
Pages: 20

Description: Hilarious twist on a old tale. The Big Bad Wolf has conned his way into a food stealing scheme. In this tale Red doesn't need a huntsmen to save her, only her phone and a quick call to the authorities. Worry not, no grandmas are eaten.

In Short: This book is a quick fun read that I think children will really enjoy reading. It also makes a good bedtime story for younger kids. At only 20 pages it a very fast read and a good length to entertain. For anyone of any age who likes fairy tales and a good short story this is a great book to pick up, for free!

Pros: This book is very fun and enjoyable to read. I laughed out loud when reading the note Grandma left for Red. I think both parents and children will enjoy reading this book together. I loved all the characters, the heroes and the villains alike. I actually grew quite attached to the wolves and was a little disappointed that their elaborate scam wasn't paying off in the end! This book even though it is so short it manages some great morals for children. It teaches that crime doesn't pay, don't talk to strangers, don't steal and don't scam people!

Cons: I have no issues with this book.

Parent's Guide: This book contains no horror, no eating of old ladies and no violence. Safe for all ages.

Free on Amazon.



4 comments:

  1. Vampires is not at all like in the movies or books. Sure, I understand. You are young you have the whole world open to you. You can be anything that you choose if you apply yourself and try hard to work toward that goal. But being a Vampire is not what it seems like. It’s a life full of good, and amazing things. We are as human as you are.. It’s not what you are that counts, But how you choose to be. Do you want a life full of interesting things? Do you want to have power and influence over others? To be charming and desirable? To have wealth, health, and longevity? contact the Vampires Lord on his Email: Richvampirekindom@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

  2. My Name is Kelly Williams from Canada, i turn to a vampire any time i want to, I become a real vampire because of how people treat me, This world is a wicked world and not fair to any body. At the snack of my finger things are made happened. Am now a powerful vampire and no one step on me without an apology goes free. I turn to human being also at any time i want to. And am one of the most dreaded and respected person in my country. i am now also very famous and rich with the help of the VAMPIRES EMPIRE. i get what ever a want. i become a vampire through the help of my friend who introduce me into a vampire Kingdom by given me their email: templeofsuccessandlove1@gmail.com, if you want to become a powerful and a real vampire kindly contact the vampire kingdom on their email: templeofsuccessandlove1@gmail.com for help. it is real. Contact them today. templeofsuccessandlove1@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am Spencer Sunshine,from Miami Florida United States.Am here to to testify on how i was initiated into Vampire's cult. At first i had the interest of becoming one because i wanted to live longer and achieve greatness and fame of my own and i was scared of how i can achieve this goal.Along the course,i found this email address (realvampirekingdom1@gmail.com) online seeking for those who are interested and i contacted the email address thinking just giving a try to my greatest surprise they made me become one and give me all that i have actually wanted,though some sacrifice and some other things were done for very easily and they gave me vampire dayring that can make me walk any time of the day.Truly this is the revolutionized vampire's cult and am very happy about it.It is happening,for real.In case you too need to be one,i would advice you contact this email address (realvampirekingdom1@gmail.com ) and get what you want.

    ReplyDelete
  4. DO YOU WISH TO BE A VAMPIRE OR YOU WANT YOUR OWN POWERS AND PROTECTION COME AND BE AMONG THE VAMPIRES TODAY AND YOU GET WHAT EVER YOU NEED OKAY CONTACT OUR Master ON HIS EMAIL
    realvampirekingdom1@gmail.com
    AND HE WILL HELP YOU OUT.

    ReplyDelete